Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely

13Pandora13 posted:

There was a park I loving LOVED in Ada, Michigan at an elementary school.

They tore it down a few years back. Not "safe" enough anymore, much like riding bikes in residential neighborhoods without a helmet.

I also miss PB crisps and Planters Cheez Balls.

There was one of these wooden structures that I completely loving loved at a park near my school, but after a few years they stopped maintaining it properly and the whole thing turned into Splinter City. It was held together with pipes that had rubber end caps which often were missing, and one day I got the tire swing going high enough that I smacked my head on the end of one and bled all over the place (scalp wound). There were bloodstains on the wood for months.

Why is this a good memory? Hell if I know, but that place was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread