Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Spokane :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I'm a little upset because this guy is how I learned the age of consent in Washington, but on the other hand I'm amused by the fact that he has it ready at all times as if it's magically less creepy.

Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

Holy poo poo went to that dude's web page and it's pretty much the Combat Reform site but instead of aero-Gavins it's just him talking about telomeres and pedophilia.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Pesticide20 posted:

More from HCTcreepy Spokane guy

Hm, I wonder if this Lucas Werner guy has any idea that...

:stare:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
There's no way Lucas Werner isn't someone's elaborate hoax.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
HCT please do the needful and drive over the state border to confirm if this guy is real or not then punch him in the balls

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

It'll be good therapy, I promise.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

HCT please do the needful and drive over the state border to confirm if this guy is real or not then punch him in the balls

Have it be a part of your next weed purchase

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pesticide20 posted:

I'm a little upset because this guy is how I learned the age of consent in Washington, but on the other hand I'm amused by the fact that he has it ready at all times as if it's magically less creepy.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/states/washington

Oh geez. No Romeo or Juliet law either. Just more poo poo to worry about while raising my kids.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LingcodKilla posted:

https://www.ageofconsent.net/states/washington

Oh geez. No Romeo or Juliet law either. Just more poo poo to worry about while raising my kids.

quote:

Washington statutory rape law is violated when a person has consensual sexual intercourse with an individual under age 16. The age of consent is raised to 18 when the partners are a foster parent and foster child, when the older partner is at least 60 months older than their 16 or 17 year old partner and abuses their significant relationship(as defined by RCW 9A.44.010) to have sexual intercourse, or when the partners are teacher and student(this law was actually interpreted by the Washington State Supreme Court to extend to students up to 21 years old).

I think crazy guy missed the bolded part

eta: also, that part about foster parent and foster child is :barf:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
That dude is stolen-valor levels of mental illness

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v25Gxovr3bE

:jerry:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Pesticide20 posted:

eta: also, that part about foster parent and foster child is :barf:
That went off in a direction I didn't even think about.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

:crossarms:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:downsbravo:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

- A philosophy PhD

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Stultus Maximus posted:

- A philosophy PhD

sorry passions and social science are for boomers only

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Zeris posted:

Incest is illegal. Pedophilia is illegal. Raising consent for males to 35 will mean younger men will have to think about anything other than sex. The talent busting out of these Stevie Wonders and Galileoi. Warp drives and real rock n roll again. The Second Rennaisance of science and sound. Ted Talk replaces religion. We get these young men on it and put the young ladies in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant eating a meal made by her Wolfgang Puck / Paul Bunyan hybridization of a man like me treating you like a queen. Me. If you allowed me to respect you as you deserve.

I thought this was you mocking him, but it's actually something he wrote, isn't it? :(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

STEM or you shouldn't be in college

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Jesus gently caress, this flu vaccine just started kicking my rear end out of nowhere. Woke up yesterday feeling like I'd caught a sack of bricks with my face and then magically felt better within a few hours. Came home last night after drinking with cool chick, went to sleep and was awake again two hours later totally dehydrated with a screaming hot fever and shaking-the-bed chills. The last five hours have been a nightmare of sleeping for a few minutes at a time and drinking buckets of water. At least I can actually sweat now, that was pretty loving scary.

What the gently caress

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

STEM or you shouldn't be in college

Accounting brah

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Naked Bear posted:

Jesus gently caress, this flu vaccine just started kicking my rear end out of nowhere. Woke up yesterday feeling like I'd caught a sack of bricks with my face and then magically felt better within a few hours. Came home last night after drinking with cool chick, went to sleep and was awake again two hours later totally dehydrated with a screaming hot fever and shaking-the-bed chills. The last five hours have been a nightmare of sleeping for a few minutes at a time and drinking buckets of water. At least I can actually sweat now, that was pretty loving scary.

What the gently caress

Flu vaccine? Sounds like you're on the spectrum now buddy

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

TBeats posted:

Accounting brah

I like dogs playing poker. It's incongruous, a dog would never bet. I enjoy incongruity.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Naked Bear posted:

What the gently caress

I have gotten the flu more times when taking the shot than I have when not, so I stopped taking it when I got out of the army

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

The Rat posted:

I like dogs playing poker. It's incongruous, a dog would never bet. I enjoy incongruity.

Goddamn The Accountant is a good loving movie

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Creative wiping writing! :downs:

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

Naked Bear posted:

Woke up yesterday feeling like I'd caught a sack of bricks with my face

Spit tea out of my mouth as I read it as sack of dicks.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Evil SpongeBob posted:

better buy a new keyboard then

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Evil SpongeBob posted:

That'd still be fairly close, yeah.

I had the weirdest dream about some sort of mall food court from hell, where the storefronts zig-zagged back and forth and the menus were spread out over too large an area to actually see them in their entirety. The menu entries didn't match what was actually available, either. Every vendor appeared to be nearly out of food even though the lines were still really long, and I couldn't figure out which way the lines were moving. I just wanted a decent burger or something, but it seemed like every place in there was a lovely Burger King or similar.

After finally deciding on what to eat and nearly getting it, I got spun up and was flown over some swamp/beach in broad daylight while getting shot at, then got tossed out with a non-functional parachute and landed face-down in mud. I picked myself up, attacked the little hilltop bunker, and promptly got shot in the face and watched in third person while my body fell apart like Lego bricks. Then I got tossed out of the plane again and repeated this a few times until I woke up really sweaty and hungry.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
FYI part two to Grand Tour's nambia special is up already

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Naked Bear posted:

What the gently caress

The vaccine is only what? 40-50% effective? So you probably just got the regular old flu.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Naked Bear posted:

What the gently caress

You still get a flu shot?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

The flu shot didn't affect me at all. In fact, I got the flu shot and literally was one of ~70 healthcare professionals that didn't come down with the flu.

Granted about 95% of them had the flu shot as well but I think the army, Iraq and inhaling whatever toxins that KBR burnt outside of the guard tower I slept in must have given me an immune system capable of defeating any NBC product out there.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Haven't had the full-blown flu since I started getting the flu shot. I rather like not throwing up everything I eat for a few days.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

at the date posted:

The vaccine is only what? 40-50% effective? So you probably just got the regular old flu.

So there's two kinds of flu vaccine, an attenuated (weakened) live virus administered intranasally (FluMist) and an inactivated (dead) virus which is the one you get poked for, both of which contain 3-4 different strains. If you ever hear people bitching about getting sick from the vaccine they're talking about the FluMist since it's the only one even remotely capable of making you sick, and also probably full of poo poo unless they're severely immunocompromised to begin with. Funny story though, as of earlier this year the CDC stopped recommending FluMist as the efficacy dropped like a rock between 2013 and 2015 with it being completely useless for the 2015-2016 season.

Basically the whole "rabble rabble it's useless" poo poo comes down to the fact that there's a crazy amount of different strains that are all special snowflakes requiring their own specific vaccines. The WHO's Global Influenza Surveillance Network tries to project what strains are going to be the most prevalent in different areas, makes a statistically educated guess, and that's what the manufacturers use to make the cocktail of vaccines from. Sometimes they guess really well, sometimes they don't, and sometimes you get hosed because of random poo poo luck anyway.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Yeah, I got the shot last week. It's especially weird because I've never had any adverse reactions in the past aside from maybe a stuffed nose or minor soreness.

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days
Got pneumonia a day after I took the flu mist. Not saying it's connected, but poo poo, it really turned me off.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Naked Bear posted:

What the gently caress

Yuuuuuuuuuup.

loving poo poo made me feel like a 70 year old guy 4 days after getting the shot. Diarrhea, weakness, tiredness, and appetite loss. Had nothing but ginger ale and clear Gatorade and Ritz crackers. I was good for two days.... now I'm back to feeling like poo poo. What the loving poo poo?

WHAT THE gently caress.

Pretty sure I won't get the flu shot next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/xfUjviv.jpg

• Locked thread