Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
I believe in the virgin birth.
I do not believe in the virgin birth.
View Results

• Locked thread
ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
time to drink some tinsel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The real reason we make such a big deal over Christmas is because Ye Olde Europeans desperately needed some good cheer and companionship in the middle of the cold, dark, unforgiving winters that smothered their continent each year. If they hadn't chosen December 25th to commemorate not having frozen or starved to death yet, Christmas would be a minor holiday today.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
So take this chance to celebrate the fact that the icy grip of Death has yet to take hold of you. Eat, drink, and be merry.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Merry Christmas everyone, especially Dad Gay. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pththya-lyi posted:

So take this chance to celebrate the fact that the icy grip of Death has yet to take hold of you. Eat, drink, and be merry.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol how could the icy grip of death take hold of me it was like 70 degrees and humid out earlier today have Ye Olde Europeans not heard of man-made climate change ??

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I bought my kids a poo poo ton of overpriced Paw Patrol toys. I'm pretty much dad of the year.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi posted:

The real reason we make such a big deal over Christmas is because Ye Olde Europeans desperately needed some good cheer and companionship in the middle of the cold, dark, unforgiving winters that smothered their continent each year. If they hadn't chosen December 25th to commemorate not having frozen or starved to death yet, Christmas would be a minor holiday today.

It's actually because of Romans you silly girlposter

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Rome is a part of Europe??

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
full christmas now

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

thathonkey posted:

lol how could the icy grip of death take hold of me it was like 70 degrees and humid out earlier today have Ye Olde Europeans not heard of man-made climate change ??

You could die from a lot of things. Death isn't exactly picky

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Your new avatar made me mistake you for DGSW at first.

Whoever is buying everyone these avs is a monster ):

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If I were a Roman I'd own a bunch of slaves like Jay Leno has cars but no loving Gallic ones

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sheep-Goats posted:

If I were a Roman I'd own a bunch of slaves like Jay Leno but no loving Gallic ones

This reads funnier this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

• Locked thread