Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Glancing at this LP inspired me to glance at the Legacy of Kain wikia, which trapped me for several consecutive hours as I tried to figure out this series' story.

I came to the following conclusions:

1. Time travel is dumb

2. Making timeline pages for a story that heavily features time travel is something of a fool's errand

3. Different studios should really get their story straight if they're working on the same franchise.

All that being said, I really wish I had played Blood Omen and Soul Reaver back in the day. Blood Omen in particular strikes me as pretty awesome for 1996.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread