Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
https://www.instagram.com/ewan.harris86

Relative newcomer, but recently uploaded a few Pripyat/Chernobyl shots that I'm pretty proud of, and will soon be moving to China which will probably become the focus of my photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD

Non Serviam posted:

How did you arrange the Chernobyl visit?
Also, yes, easy on the hdr.
As the other dude said, there are loads of agencies that do them - a few friends and I spent a weekend in Kiev, the main reason for which was to go on the Chernobyl tour. They do 1, 2, 3 day tours. I'd say the 1 day tour is probably enough. Ours wasn't that expensive, and the guide was great at getting us ahead of the other tour groups so we got to be first to some of the iconic places like the ferris wheel and see them truly empty.

And yeah on the HDR, my page is a lot more varied now...