Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I actually created an Instagram to upload the pictures I take at events for the student athletes I take photos of. I tried sending them imgur links but that was cumbersome. So here I am: https://www.instagram.com/Angrycakemedia

I’ll branch out eventually but right now, I’m focusing on my volunteer work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

bobmarleysghost posted:

You could have always had a google drive or something and send links from there
This would go back to having to email everyone a specific link too right? I don't use google drive much really.

The easiest solution is just to get a website but I'm pretty intimidated about that.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Helen Highwater posted:

Couldn't you just have a Facebook page for it? That way you'd also be able to upload images into albums too for easier navigation and sorting. Flickr would also work and wouldn't compress your photos as much as FB does.

I made an instagram and a facebook and then put the links on a business card to hand them out. I don't have a flickr because I don't want to pay for pro and just kinda fell out of it. Now I use imgur as a way to download the photos, but should probably go back to flickr seeing that lightroom has that nifty button for it.