Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ianskate
Sep 22, 2002

Run away before you drown!

Excellent work, followed!

My account is formerly a personal (and for years private) account for when I didn't think IG had any point (it still doesn't hurr), and I've just started converting it into something I can try to use as a self promotional tool (trying to get into portrait / fashion / model photography) though the seasons changed and it'll be slow going until spring. Actually, the hardest part is finding models, I've tried MM but it's not working. Guess I'll have to post classified ads to get test subjects :(

Follow if you dare: http://instagram.com/ian.jenkins

ianskate fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Nov 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ianskate
Sep 22, 2002

Run away before you drown!

But you made it, right?! That's more important than having skill :D At least that's how Instagram "photographers" work. Which still confuses the crap out of me - there are so many horrible photographers on Instagram with 50k+ followers - how does that even happen?

On a more serious note, which one is yours? e: nevermind in the OP most of the stuff on there was pretty great! Your account is awesome.