Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

Haggins - rytamm - Street/Nature/ Hopefully more portraits

I've had an account for awhile but I'm just now starting to use it. Going to work to try to make my updates more frequent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

Edit: forgot I already posted in this thread.

Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

I just started Focalmark too and it's working well. Seems to increase my likes 3-4x and gives me at least a couple followers per photo.

One pro-tip is you don't want to clutter your image up with hashtags, or you automatically cross post to other social media, put the tags in your first comment.

Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

Mostly a personal preference. Seems kinda spammy to me. I like it to be more like metadata that hides in the background. Also drives me crazy when people put every other word as a #hashtag