Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

If a crystal cat follows you, please follow it back. It's me. A goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

What's a good app for Android that lets you put big white frames around the photos you post like a goddamned pretentious idiot.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

SMERSH Mouth posted:

What's a good app for Android that lets you put big white frames around the photos you post like a goddamned pretentious idiot.

Everything I've searched for puts white borders around the image in proportions to make the whole thing fit into a square. Does anyone know of an app that lets you just put a border around the image? Square-izing is what everything seems to want to do. Photoshop for Android almost works, but their matte box frame has drop shadows and poo poo. I just want e.g. a 60px white border around my whole image.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

deaders has an acclaimed IG and gets featured. It's good.

Me, I'm proud to have over ~~**200**~~ followers, many of which are bots and commercial accounts.

Shout out to my bots and commercial accounts! Luv y'all!

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

https://www.instagram.com/yessammassey/

I forgot I did some cutesy poo poo and never actually posted the link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

A lot of the tumbnails on my profile page are looking really lovely, over-compressed and downsampled, and I don't know why.

I was mostly posting film scans for a long time, and the tumbnails for those posts look fine. Some photos from my digital camera have tumbnails that look fine, but most of them don't. I thought it might have something to do with the pixel dimensions or dpi of the jpegs, or my obnoxious use of fat white borders, but even unaltered SOOC jpegs (albiet delivered to the posting device via Flickr) suffer lovely thumbnail syndrome.

I'm using an Android phone (Moto G5). Any ideas?

Fake edit: I just checked my link, and the thumbnails all look ok in my phone's browser. But if you go to my page from within the app, the top four thumbnails should all look blurry, and then it's a mix of blurry and ok below that.