Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

ArfJason posted:

never had a mimosa, either

A life without mimosas is a poo poo life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mimosa is my favored breakfast drink and for a long time i had one every morning

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Bobnumerotres posted:

mimosa is my favored breakfast drink and for a long time i had one every morning

now that's living

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Average Bear posted:

First Christmas where I can get loaded with the fam. Merry Christmas

Congrats on turnin 16.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

Congrats on turnin 16.

13, actually.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Average Bear posted:

First Christmas where I can get loaded with the fam. Merry Christmas

Same. Merry Christmas

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I played some Splatoon and murdered all the kids who just got the game for Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I received no games for christmas and it feels weird. I did get a centre channel speaker that matches my towers from my parents, and since it was a discontinued model that is a nice thing.

I can't find my speaker cable though and even if I did the speaker is so big it blocks a bit of the tv so I need a riser for it.

My wife got yoshi wooly world from me and we shall play that tonight

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I asked for a bunch of games that I kinda wanted but not enough to spend my own money on so I got Assassin's Creed: Syndicate because I heard it's supposed to be much better than previous games in the series (it seems like it is--the climbing's faster and more fun and the combat is very Batman: Arkham Whatever-inspired instead of standing still and pushing the counter button once for each enemy--but I'm not far enough into it to say for sure), Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition because TTK apparently fixed a lot of the stuff that caused me to stop playing the base game, and Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, all for PS4, and if any of them aren't good well at least it didn't come out of my paycheck and I can be glad I have a family willing to indulge my gaming.

I also turned a $20 Best Buy gift card from my work secret Santa into Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin edition for when I beat Bloodborne. And I've still got more Amazon gift cards and Christmas checks to turn into more games, maybe??? I'll probably just get something for the 3DS like maybe Story of Seasons and then get things other than games though... I've already got dozens of Steam games I haven't put any real time into, don't want to do the same on my other consoles too. A very good Christmas for this gamer.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Isn't that just a rum & coke with a lime. Lol.

yeah! its easy to make, is nice and sweet, got it all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

I played some Splatoon and murdered all the kids who just got the game for Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone

Splatoon kicks so much loving rear end!!!!!!!'n

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Dishonored definitive is on PSN for $15 so I used my gift card on it because I think I read somewhere here it was good but I have no idea what I'm getting myself into

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I got some socks and also Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin. Merry Christmas everyone

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I got socks too, and my mom stuffed two hundred dollars total into them.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Benny D posted:

Dishonored definitive is on PSN for $15 so I used my gift card on it because I think I read somewhere here it was good but I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
It's fun! Enjoy.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Time to get comfy with my New 3DS XL. Hell yeah.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

:yum:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Make sure you got a charger or else you'll only be comfy for another 20 minutes.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

codenameFANGIO posted:

Merry Christmas everyone

i got splatoon for christmas and it's loving awesome mang... like drat. this game is fun

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just opened some presents from my dad and stepmom and I got a nice conical burr coffee grinder. Coffee and gaming ftw

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Gamesmas isn't over--my best friend bought me RONIN, S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl, and that new Renowned Explorers game from my Steam wishlist :woop:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
me and my lil brother passing the 'troller back n forth taking turns splatting fools... chuch

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
splatoon is my goty. my non gamer roommate keeps asking the rest of us to play so he can watch. asking everyday when splatoon amiibos are arriving in the mail

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I got one for my birthday a month and a half ago and it's easily the best gaming purchase I've made in years. Enjoy.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I have some Steam games I bought for my wife's cousin as part of a secret Santa gift but he doesn't pc game. Holla at ya boy if you want a copy of Recettear, Atom Zombie Smasher, or One Way Heroics

Post Script - my wife got me a cool Triforce hat to replace the one I lost and I got amiibos from my secret Santa God bless imps

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
atom zombie smasher is really cool

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

dragon quest v, final fantasy 9 and watched the greatest movie of all time, Jurassic Park. Good, good Christmas

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Merry Christmas, wish you got all the games you wished for

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I also got one of these.. http://www.8bitdo.com/fc30pro/ IT looks sweet as hell and feels nice and clicky.

I need to know where I can acquire this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

qnqnx posted:

I need to know where I can acquire this

Hmm. Maybe at 8bitdo.com

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I got mine on Amazon.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

Make sure you got a charger or else you'll only be comfy for another 20 minutes.

I did.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I mean Stacy bought it on Amazon.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i had to buy mine on alibaba lol

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Merry Christmas, Imp Zone.

Got my Mayflash Bluetooth adapter so I never have to use my Xbone controller. Thanks, Wormskull.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Hmm. Maybe at 8bitdo.com

net cafe scandal posted:

I got mine on Amazon.

Thank you.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
triforce warriors, halo 5, and the bb8 sphero droid. plus some very nice socks for basketball and a cardigan with a thick collar. lets game baby

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

net cafe scandal posted:

I mean Stacy bought it on Amazon.

Ah, the name of the man is Stacy. Zac Stacy, current runningback for the New York Jets and former Vanderbilt University standout.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Whenever someone says cardigan I can only read it in Aya hirano's voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

If I'm hung over, I like a mimosa or a bloody mary. If I'm starting off drinking early, I'll get coffee with Bailey's.

• Locked thread