Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I drank eggnog with rum, beer and several glasses of wine tonight. Yesterday it was all wine all the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I like to drink a cold sodie pop

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4M8Vwk5teY

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

my mom got my bf and I matching utility vests, which are like utilikilts, but vests, they have more than 15 pockets. they are very funny looking. she also printed and framed some fungus photography that I did and it looks nice. I also got a grpahic novel called "Travels" by Yuichi Yokoyama, and a cool light-up keyboard from my bf. gifts I got for others included some amber jewelry for me mum, joanna newsom concert tickets and a t-shirt for my bf, the graphic novels Kramers Ergot #4 and Fata Morgana for some other friends and a few lovely steam games for internet friends.

Fumaofthelake posted:

I have some Steam games I bought for my wife's cousin as part of a secret Santa gift but he doesn't pc game. Holla at ya boy if you want a copy of Recettear, Atom Zombie Smasher, or One Way Heroics

Post Script - my wife got me a cool Triforce hat to replace the one I lost and I got amiibos from my secret Santa God bless imps

hi i will take that one way heroics if someone else didnt already, i can even buy u a steam background or similarly priced steam game if u wish with the money i made selling these steam cards

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

hi i will take that one way heroics if someone else didnt already, i can even buy u a steam background or similarly priced steam game if u wish with the money i made selling these steam cards

No need, it was only like .80, I just need your steam name or email and I'll send it along

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

Ahh, how is it sitting at the kid's table during Christmas dinner.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Fumaofthelake posted:

No need, it was only like .80, I just need your steam name or email and I'll send it along

i PM'd you, to make it more Personal

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

If I'm hung over, I like a mimosa or a bloody mary. If I'm starting off drinking early, I'll get coffee with Bailey's.

good man

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i could never drink a sweet drink in the morning, but I love a good bloody, theres a local brand called "mcclures" that makes a very spicy, pickle-y bloody mix that is viciously epic

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bloody marys are epic hangover cures, uve got good taste sofie

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Waffle House during and after. Throw some salt on some cut tomatoes. That's a win

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

i PM'd you, to make it more Personal

Your custom url is pretty apropos. Enjoy running in all directions but one.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

frank.club posted:

Waffle House during and after. Throw some salt on some cut tomatoes. That's a win

I had WaHo for breakfast today. Family tradition.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Happy Toy Day.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

NickRoweFillea posted:

the bb8 sphero droid
i want one of these badly, but i'm going to wait 3 months and buy one on craigslist from a sad mom whose kids are done with it.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

I had WaHo for breakfast today. Family tradition.

Epic

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

As a Millennial I posted:

i want one of these badly, but i'm going to wait 3 months and buy one on craigslist from a sad mom whose kids are done with it.

It's fun, and very cute.

Patty melt, hash browns smothered and covered with Heinz 57, chocolate pie, coffee, and a tall orange juice. Getting to eat breakfast as a family is nice as well.

Soral
May 30, 2009

only 1 hour until boxing day. hell yeah, whos ready for some canadian sales

Rhycool
Jul 15, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I also got one of these.. http://www.8bitdo.com/fc30pro/ IT looks sweet as hell and feels nice and clicky.

I also got this, but with the NES skin. It's a thing of beauty and I thank the fine imps in the metroid thread for posting it.

Merry Xmas, everyone! It's time for Bailey's and FF7 with the new pad.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Late Merry Christmas!

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Average Bear posted:

Merry Christmas!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I got Rock Band 4 and I really like it.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I got mario maker, a dominos gift card and a 2 pound bag of jelly bellys for christmas, plus the opportunity to see my sister get drunk and get really pumped about getting the animal crossing amiibos and happy home designer cards.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAw9lIK9TZk&t=28s

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

I got Rock Band 4 and I really like it.

I haven't even looked at the soundtrack. Is it better than the new Guitar Hero

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my gramma gave us a bunch of money and i was gonna use it to pay bills but my spouse was like gently caress you. that's xmas money. get a present. so i'm looking for joysticks on craigslist now.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i should give in and get mario maker, probably.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

NickRoweFillea posted:

I haven't even looked at the soundtrack. Is it better than the new Guitar Hero

the soundtrack sucks but I imported Rb 3 and they are letting you import 1 and 2 soon too. Plus about 500 DLC songs I got over the years

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

As a Millennial I posted:

i should give in and get mario maker, probably.

I got Mario Maker and maybe I'm wrong but I feel like I kinda missed the window

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Fumaofthelake posted:

I got Mario Maker and maybe I'm wrong but I feel like I kinda missed the window

they've updated it since release, one of those really recently, so you're at the window of the game being better than its ever been. imo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What the gently caress is wrong with these people who don't "Get" Mario Maker.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I wanna play through SMW again to get some ideas for good level design. Mario maker is inspiring

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

meryr christmas

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with these people who don't "Get" Mario Maker.
Creativity is frightening.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

meryr christmas

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can see why Mario Maker is fun but I'm real uncreative.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I mean you can still use it to play endless Mario levels

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I mean you can still use it to play endless Mario levels

Honestly I'm not a huge Mario fan anyway. It might be the best sidescrolling platformer series ever... But I don't really like those games anyway. Mario 64 was pretty good stuff though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Honestly I'm not a huge Mario fan anyway. It might be the best sidescrolling platformer series ever... But I don't really like those games anyway. Mario 64 was pretty good stuff though.

Well that makes sense why you wouldn't be into Mario Maker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

:stare:

• Locked thread