Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Dr. Buttass posted:

Not to get political but this is why I hate vegans. Like, there are several other reasons but most of them boil down to, they're a vegan first and everything else second. I don't think I've ever met a vegan actually willing to put aside their lifestyle choices in the name of taking care of a pet properly. If you're not gonna feed your pet meat, get a loving rabbit or something. They're vegans without even trying.

I have, I know a couple of them, but I agree that the main annoyance of [lifestyle X] is when they try to impose it on others. Diet, religion, sports, TV shows, the "if it works for me than it HAS to work for everyone else" mentality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Is adding seahorses to tea something Brits usually do?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Glazius posted:

Dang. This last stretch of puzzles has actually been pretty directly relevant. Usually these are broken up with somebody posing you a tangentially related conundrum.

To get through the next door we need to figure out the age of Billy's siblings and which one is adopted.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

That's quite the rear end-pull.

This is nothing compared to later games.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Glazius posted:

Man, who taught Layton to have a sword fight with a vampire? He needs to thank that teacher pronto.

A gentleman is prepared for any situation.

• Locked thread