Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Hooray, the layton LP is back! I don't have the time to redo my prior riddle responses, but I'll be eagerly following along!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Would you be willing to post and explain the Japanese-exclusive riddles, just to complete the record?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Dragonatrix, your gripe about that last rainy rule puzzle is pretty much worth 2 hint coins.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Glazius posted:

Does... does someone need to change that dog's diaper?

Block pushing puzzle.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

I got the same answers as Raramuffin on all of these. This seems like a particularly easy set, honestly.

...I wonder if the difference finding is why the previous LP ended shortly before this point.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

quote:

Carry one of those around with you and campires won't be the only ones trying to stay out of your way.

quote:

If you can learn to relac, your eyes might feel better. How about a cup of nice tea to that end?
Great LP, sorry I'm not chiming in more.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Aug 1, 2016

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

That's quite the rear end-pull. Say, whatever happened to the Folsense fortune?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

W31 isn't just mean, it's nonsensical. It shouldn't use the word "two" in the final question.

143:874 I've done that one before, though.
146: 60. Kinda trivial. edit: which is not to say I won't make a stupid mistake at the last possible second.

The others, alas, are mostly :effort: situations- not much clever going on with these, I feel.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Aug 26, 2016

• Locked thread