Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I love Don Paolo and his ridiculous costumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
114 is just rude:
There are multiple, mutually exclusive assumptions that could be reasonably made about the issue. Is C paying based off how much of his work they did? Well, we don't know whether they work at equal rates or not. If they do, then A did 2 extra days•(seedings/days) of work of C's 3, and B did 1, so A gets 6 and B gets 3. But this is buried 2 assumptions deep! Suppose we instead assume they work at varying rates, but each do half of the lawn. C now has to just keep a coin, since they've each done half his work for him. Is C paying based on efficiency? Then give B more cash, in inverse relation to the time he took. Maybe it's a daily rate? A gets more, then!

The puzzle is bad, so what I propose is that C keep his cash to himself, and thank them sincerely for their help, because C last took a mathematics course in high school and has no time for this.

90 is insultingly simple.
Can you count to 10? It's J. The middle spout stole his gimmick, and the puzzle should actually have been a math puzzle in base-11 to screw with people.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Bruceski posted:

This is nothing compared to later games.

I barely remember the story of those games, but I do recall that they get very weird, very quick.

They still contain really great music though, the names of which are spoilers dear lord yes they are.

Here's the really great song from this game from a live orchestra:

http://polsy.org.uk/play/yt/?vurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMNzm5xLoPMk

E:

Oh, Dragonatrix, you might want to fix this line:

" It is at least kind enough to also show things that we only heard about. So now we get to see Chelmey run away from a god in a diaper. "

Jen X fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Aug 21, 2016

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

When you do go on layton and luke's excellent adventure, I hope you link it in this thread.

• Locked thread