Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

how are the analog sticks on the wii u pro controller when youre using it for pc gaming?

Same as on the Wii U.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nintendo also has the best current D-Pads, so, there's also that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also if your used to the button layout on Wii U the Mayflash adapter for PC (it also works on PS3 I think) actually maps the buttons to the corresponding ones on the Wii U controller.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy Guacamole. Guys, let's chill and tune into some drat Zeldathon...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

What does this even mean. Can someone translate human being speak.

He's calling Daikatana Ritsu disabled, or, less PCly... Retarded.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh man... The music just turned into a pop punk version of Zelda... Win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

I like my xbox one controller more than my 360 controller

I think everyone should. There's two buttons on the 360 controller that were just complete nonsense, the LB/RB ones, and the Dpad obviously.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I did.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*farts loudly* Ah poo poo. SSmells like my own rear end in here! good thing i have the controller of a console I don't own. Mad Phat WIN son!!!!! >/trading Beerhat for Sale Tokens, gaben is gawd

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is going to sound made up but I legit farted pretty drat loud as I waited for the page to load that post.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The steam controller is deece but for certain D-pad heavy things I use my Wii U controller.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It has a gyroscope also so if you're one of the people who manages to get used to gyro controls easily then there you go probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread