Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Larry Parrish posted:

I have an XBOX One controller and I can't tell the difference between it and my old XBOX 360 controller.

The triggers are better but the shoulder buttons are rear end.

Get a WiiU or DS4 controller op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Larry Parrish posted:

I wish they made a DS4 knockoff that was as big and fat as an Xbox controller, because I have large hands and the PS controller is too dainty. So like an Xbox controller with the left stick and dpad swapped.

this what you're looking for?

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Wormskull posted:

Also if your used to the button layout on Wii U the Mayflash adapter for PC (it also works on PS3 I think) actually maps the buttons to the corresponding ones on the Wii U controller.

you can have the adapter change to xbox button mapping by holding start + b on the controller

you just have to remember that a = b and x = y from now on

• Locked thread