Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have an XBOX One controller and I can't tell the difference between it and my old XBOX 360 controller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish they made a DS4 knockoff that was as big and fat as an Xbox controller, because I have large hands and the PS controller is too dainty. So like an Xbox controller with the left stick and dpad swapped.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Action Tortoise posted:

this what you're looking for?

That looks like it's real low quality probably but yeah I think so. I really like my wireless Xbox controller though. Wonder if they make bootleg ones that work with my receiver or something.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I bought a steam controller but it hasn't shown up in the mail yet.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gimbal lock posted:

Is that why you're always so bitter, cultural appropriation?

What does this even mean. Can someone translate human being speak.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

He's calling Daikatana Ritsu disabled, or, less PCly... Retarded.

I thought he said he was appropriating Retard Culture though.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No matter what he meant, it is definitely a terrifying look into the twisted mind of an Ubisoft developer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Spicy AIDS blast targeted right to my face. Thanks Captain GBS

My Steam controller comes sometime today after I get off work. Hopefully it comes in the morning instead of 7pm so I have a few hours to use it.

• Locked thread