Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I don't like the dpad on my 360 controller its in an odd spot. Someone linked one that looked good in here earlier. IDK if the bone fixed the location of the dpad or not but if it did not i would advise getting something else that is way cheaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

In Training posted:

I'm really glad that fighting sticks have gotten to the point where I just plug it into the computer and it works with 0 hassle on like 10 different game and programs. Which is very handy

You say this, but if you try and do a ps3 stick on a ps4 if the game supports it. It still is like youre trying to reassemble the silver monkey on legend of the hidden temple. Especially at tournaments where someone forgets to desync their pad and then suddenly, bam, pause during your match.

• Locked thread