Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I got a steam controller yesterday and its pretty cool,if ur lazy like me you can just grab the most used community config for a game instead of messing with it, it remembers what button mapping u use for each game as well and the controller makes Nokia ringtone sounds u can customize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
To me it feels like a good mix of gamepad and mouse and was extremely easy to use without have to gently caress with button mappings too much... And no 3rd party input wrapper/driver like I had to use with a ds3

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I guess if u like a ps4 or Xbox controller use that, but on the other hand it's good to try new thing

• Locked thread