Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can someone find my fairly good posts about being in the shower with a loofa waiting for Zelda_Queen and saying Your majesty to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They were from the 2014 version of this thread so it should be pretty straight forward.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nah the original ones I think. Unless they got posted there again by Ragg or someone.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im the four frames where the guy in the red sweatshirt starts going to the other way at the end of the loop.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

ATTN OP:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3757732

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dealt with. Thanks for the heads up.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

lol you can hear the stream in vocraoo FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wonder why the Liquid -- Brother!! is a meme at this one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I might play through Windwaker during this one I think.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Hahaha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao Zach doing the Liquid "Brother!" every 2 minutes is so epic.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Wormskull vocaroos are some of my favorite shits on this forum

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I wonder why the Liquid -- Brother!! is a meme at this one.

I may have seen the origins of this earlier in the stream. When you see Darunia in Fire Temple his first line is Brother!! and they had just hit a donation incentive or maybe it was a request for the guy running it to voice act the scene and when Darunia said brother he suddenly switched to a Liquid voice and everybody on the couch laughed and repeated it.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

Wormskull vocaroos are some of my favorite shits on this forum

+1

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Read his posts in that thread.. really incredible work

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At 27K their going to have an inflatable Sumo suit battle.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay I have to make a big choice. Do I play mario maker or Wind Waker whilst watching this on the big screen. XCX is out since the gamepad mode is just way to small.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Faces of Evil is next.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao My awesomely body shaped homey 0rganics is there... Hell yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kay AKA @BlueHairIRL is doing Hyrule Warriors... Win.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

just tuned in, Hyrule Warriors looks awesome. I was very hesitant of this at first but after playing Dragon Quest Heroes I'm convinced this rules.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

lol they keep putting tongue twisters in the donation messages they have to read

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao The 11.11 sound...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Zachary Said Star Wars Spoilers

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Holy mother of god.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first one I saw him at he was wearing a sweatervest, orange sweat pants and had his hair slicked back which he couldn't stop touching for more then 2 minutes if he was on screen and able to see himself on a monitor and was trying extremely hard to be G-rated and straight laced. Ever since then he's been slowly turning into Man Bun Yoga Dad Zach who says what's on his mind and gets edgier and edgier every time and.. well, That's Awesome!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3757732&userid=115384 Epic posts.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I get my coffee delivered to me in the mail if anyone is curious.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think what truly brought out Dark Zach was this immortal moment. Wait... No... WTF... Where is the Zach vs Jackson Parodi rap battle...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I'd like to shoot that poster in the head with a railgun

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is a pretty epic avatar though lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God I can't believe the rap battle is gone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh thank God for this hero. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oBkMNEUEbw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Can someone find my fairly good posts about being in the shower with a loofa waiting for Zelda_Queen and saying Your majesty to her.

Zelda_Queen slips into the shower to find me standing there fully clothed with a bar of soap in one hand and a loofa in the other. Good evening, your majesty, I say as I take a quick bow.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Zelda_Queen slips into the shower to find me standing there fully clothed with a bar of soap in one hand and a loofa in the other. Good evening, your majesty, I say as I take a quick bow.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What game is on now

• Locked thread