Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

Probably like 6am now lol, but yeah. It's the grand finale. 3 heart master is cool though.

Oh man it would be cool if I could wake up tomorrow and make a fresh cup of coffee to see the beginning of wind waker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Spirit tracks is chill

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Frenz posted:

Spirit tracks is chill
Wait until the "end boss" lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spirit Tracks and Oracle of Ages are the only Zelda games I haven't played. How is spirit tracks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Spirit Tracks and Oracle of Ages are the only Zelda games I haven't played. How is spirit tracks

It's AIDS but Marissa is cool, plus idk, I like the graphics of the DS ones anyway.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't even know there was a Spirit Tracks until I saw Zeldathon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I didn't even know there was a Spirit Tracks until I saw Zeldathon.

I was excited about it because I love phantom hourglass but I've never seen anybody say a positive thing about it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I was excited about it because I love phantom hourglass but I've never seen anybody say a positive thing about it

It looks like just more PH to me, as someone who played neither, so maybe you'll like it as well.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I need a wii u VC version of majoras mask

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Vidya_James who I forgot actually looks a lot like Austin Powers just did the Goldmember "TWINS!" whisper shout into the DS.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

haha "What???"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I meant it like I want a triple-name-say, please. But, now all I get is to look like a fool.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im glad they went back to the top down style with link between worlds

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jame's pizza would be making me hungry but I always remember that the last time my dad ate Domino's he got a sometimes fatal gastrointestinal infection, and I had extreme diarrhea for a week. lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Jame's pizza would be making me hungry but I always remember that the last time my dad ate Domino's he got a sometimes fatal gastrointestinal infection, and I had extreme diarrhea for a week. lmao

they talked about pizza rolls so im eating some now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm really surprised he ate that pizza without looking like he was going to puke a few times or setting it aside because his rear end in a top hat was already flaring up. Maybe I just live next to a piece of crap Dominos.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I got domino's wednesday and it took over an hour to show up and the sauce was brown and tasteless. Awhile ago when they came out with their 'handmade pan' pizzas I got one and 3/4 of the crust was raw dough

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I love Dominoes and eat it multiple times a week. The new buy 6 get one free promotion has been a godsend.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zach is the greatest freestyle rapper I've ever seen.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

"This man raps like he has gout"

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

I love Dominoes and eat it multiple times a week. The new buy 6 get one free promotion has been a godsend.

You buy 6 pizzas... And get 1 pizza for free? That sounds like the shittiest deal ever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

You buy 6 pizzas... And get 1 pizza for free? That sounds like the shittiest deal ever.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pewdiepie posted:

How so?

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Zach got robbed

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I've heard of buy 1 get 1 free but this is ridiculous!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

driving the train around to get between poo poo in this game looks really boring

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I feel like deals for pizza have gone down hill lately in any case. I guess you have to take what you can get these days.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The weirdest thing to me about PH and Spirit Tracks is that I think their at the end of the chronology of Zelda and they don't seem like there's anything seriously evil going on in the world anymore.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this guy with the man bun's man bun is pissing me off, on account of the man bun.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yesterday a guy who was probably on speed asked me if anyone ever told me i look like dave lombardo from slayer, so between him and the man bun i think thE triforce of wisdom is telling me2 get a haircut :dance:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

The weirdest thing to me about PH and Spirit Tracks is that I think their at the end of the chronology of Zelda and they don't seem like there's anything seriously evil going on in the world anymore.

in ph u had 2 fight evil uh shadows i think idr

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

dude u have to actually sit here and control this train what were they thinking [james rofle voice]

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Zach just said "p.cool"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

this guy with the man bun's man bun is pissing me off, on account of the man bun.
He's one of the bst.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

in ph u had 2 fight evil uh shadows i think idr

Yea it's cool they made these stories of like, the world after Link destroyed the primary evil force in the world so there's just tiny evil like regular evil things that are just making you have to drive a train or a boat or whatever.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this penguin sheep thing that says "booya" is adorable!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

yesterday a guy who was probably on speed asked me if anyone ever told me i look like dave lombardo from slayer, so between him and the man bun i think thE triforce of wisdom is telling me2 get a haircut :dance:

Lombardo Italiano.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

this penguin sheep thing that says "booya" is adorable!

Yo did he just walk up, slowly, and say booya?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The way Zach was acting like Link swinging the sword from the touch controls was blowing his freaking mind was cracking me up while I was taking a poo poo and watching on my iPad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic! Abra Ross!

• Locked thread