Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

this guy with the man bun's man bun is pissing me off, on account of the man bun.

Man buns are awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Man buns are awesome.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Man buns are awesome.

oh come on

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Guys, if you haven't donated, the upcoming 4:20 Hype Train is a perfect chance.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

congrats wormskull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The poetic, verbose donation from "lyle1922" about being an unhatched chick, dead before ever being truly alive within a shell, seemed like it could of come from Lloyd, so thank you Lloyd for the donation. If it was you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you aren't watching, your missing Abra Ross.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lloyd, if you hate the man bun, you can help donate to 222,222.22 and he will be cutting it off along with his sideburns.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Ehhh...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didnt miss wind waker. Win!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wow a Wild Abra just donated 750 dollars. What a magnanimous man.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh drat SuperMCGamer is doing Master Quest 3 hearts :pwn:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
LINDA! MUSTACHIO!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

LINDA! MUSTACHIO!

lol. He's posting a selfie to the Miiverse

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i like that these guys play the game fast but not perfect speedrun "link wakes up and you can backwards jump through this wall and ganon has a heart attack TIME"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i like that these guys play the game fast but not perfect speedrun "link wakes up and you can backwards jump through this wall and ganon has a heart attack TIME"

Yeah beating wind waker in 7 hours seems crazy to me and hes still loving around and doing chat requests and chatting with people

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im glad i played a bunch of zelda games last year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A box didnt properly float and SuperMCGamer just grabbed his hair and yelled what the SCIENCE is going on here!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

The poetic, verbose donation from "lyle1922" about being an unhatched chick, dead before ever being truly alive within a shell, seemed like it could of come from Lloyd, so thank you Lloyd for the donation. If it was you.

it was me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Wind Waker HD is cool and I should play it again soon.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I know Edwin made a comment earlier about that little Hispanic boy with the frosted tips being MC's boyfriend but now that I look at him closer he looks like he's 13 and I'm getting a little weirded out to be honest.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

I know Edwin made a comment earlier about that little Hispanic boy with the frosted tips being MC's boyfriend but now that I look at him closer he looks like he's 13 and I'm getting a little weirded out to be honest.

If MC's twitter is to be believes, then it's true.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

A box didnt properly float and SuperMCGamer just grabbed his hair and yelled what the SCIENCE is going on here!!

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

LoZCardsfan23, you and me both brother. I'll be at work during the finale, and it's pissing me off.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

LoZCardsfan23, you and me both brother. I'll be at work during the finale, and it's pissing me off.

That was a sad note. He's been donating consistently all week too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't even come close to beating Wind Waker but I guess it don't matter since I was asleep through the first 5 hours and I'll be at work for the last hour.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I didn't even come close to beating Wind Waker but I guess it don't matter since I was asleep through the first 5 hours and I'll be at work for the last hour.

don't be fool by speedruns even kind of jokey speedruns that take 8 hours. mOSt ppeople will require several plays to beat the windwaker the first time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

don't be fool by speedruns even kind of jokey speedruns that take 8 hours. mOSt ppeople will require several plays to beat the windwaker the first time

I know I just mean, I'm going to miss to much for it to be spoilered for me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish gdq had epic donation noises

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I wish gdq had epic donation noises

donate $100 to play an ad for their sponsors

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish it had a sense of kinship between people who aren't all acting way too cool and detached to have a good time on camera, myself, but, whatevs...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

donate $100 to play an ad for their sponsors

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao MC just leafed a baby peahat into a wall and then one of the blade things slid across the floor and repeatedly smashed into the baby pea hat thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The fire arrow impacts in this game look badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Whenever Zach touches his hair he always looks like he's about to shoot his white cum.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This vine I'm about to show you is from a time when me and MC were just derping around with a camera anAND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

This vine I'm about to show you is from a time when me and MC were just derping around with a camera anAND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!

Rofl

• Locked thread