Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Link between worlds with my boy Jyggy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress...wish I could be watching

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zach has to put honey in his Man Bun now. [Crosspost from Inspired by Earthbound thread.]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

AWildAbra is offering to wear tight red spandex if people raise 45K before his Oracle of Seasons run.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Link Between Worlds is probably the one game that makes me want a 3DS.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Link Between Worlds is probably the one game that makes me want a 3DS.

It's an awesome game. I'm hoping Zelda Wii U is like big high def version of LBW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I gotta get pumped and play Wind Waker during this thon.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

This game looks super epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

be careful, he is a "Troll Slaiyer"

It's a she, but, agreed. Trolls beware.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MC is dressed like Ravio... Epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And the donation reader is breaking his brain even more trying to translate binary donation comments for the past 2 hours.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell yea. They unlocked Abra in Spandex. Also, please tweet @StardustWWE about Zeldathon.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Hell yea. They unlocked Abra in Spandex. Also, please tweet @StardustWWE about Zeldathon.

Done

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I tweeted him

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao 251 dollars is the His name is JOHN CENA! sound effect because 251 is his current weight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmao 251 dollars is the His name is JOHN CENA! sound effect because 251 is his current weight.

Hahaha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Abra's Game Theory parodys are freaking Win!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess this is what you use for the tweet.

@StardustWWE #Zeldathon is a charity marathon that is playing Zelda games to support @HelpHOPELiveorg please rt to spread the word!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Jyggy's secret was awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sora apparently did something hosed up or was struck by a sudden bout of depression while I was asleep, and now his twitter is all about him wanting to hide from the world and being a worthless piece of crap.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some guy took a picture of him standing in a doorway or whatever and then made these. Not sure if that has to do with it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

I guess this is what you use for the tweet.

@StardustWWE #Zeldathon is a charity marathon that is playing Zelda games to support @HelpHOPELiveorg please rt to spread the word!

Done

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

Wormskull vocaroos are some of my favorite shits on this forum

same

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh man I just turned this on and its making me wanna play the game again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell yea! Rocky the Kangaroo FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love the way the GB Zeldas look.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The girl on the couch with the Avenged Sevenfold shirt plays a badass Charizard in Smash 4.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WIN! They just got the John Cena donation. lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

WIN! They just got the John Cena donation. lmfao

Came here to post this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also LoZCardsFan just donated

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And now, the Charity representative just took an epic cream pie to the face.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Also LoZCardsFan just donated

He's a mod in the channel and been donating all day, but yea... He's epic.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
:siren: Marissa is on stream. :siren:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I first found him because they used to do Zeldathon Afterparties where it cuts away to Jyggy's studio apartment in New York and he kicks it off and starts playing some smash and then the stream bounces between some members of the community. IIRC he played the dos version of Wheel of Fortune on that day.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Whos' the chode on the couch with the wig. I don't remember him from the last few.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Whos' the chode on the couch with the wig. I don't remember him from the last few.

gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Le Derpy Hoodrich Voice: Durrr uhh who is the guy on the screen who I should know by now is A Wild Abra, AKA the guy who crossdresses in Spandex as Din in Oracle of Seasons, AKA the guy from the buried horse video, durrr. Die you little jackass.

• Locked thread