Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ZELDATHON GUY DREW THE S THING FORM MIDDLE SCHOOL. HOLY poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

He just leaned his 70 year old man body up with the 13 year old's head on it and said robotically, "That's an Undertale thing. I like Undertale, and I like Homestuck." and smiled psychotically at everyone in the room. Night Crew Zeldathon is back baby!

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

happy new year zeldathon hope marathon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

ZACH: Shoutouts to the person from Tinder that we found in this hotel.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this guy with the man bun's man bun is pissing me off, on account of the man bun.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yesterday a guy who was probably on speed asked me if anyone ever told me i look like dave lombardo from slayer, so between him and the man bun i think thE triforce of wisdom is telling me2 get a haircut :dance:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

The weirdest thing to me about PH and Spirit Tracks is that I think their at the end of the chronology of Zelda and they don't seem like there's anything seriously evil going on in the world anymore.

in ph u had 2 fight evil uh shadows i think idr

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

dude u have to actually sit here and control this train what were they thinking [james rofle voice]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this penguin sheep thing that says "booya" is adorable!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

congrats wormskull

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

The poetic, verbose donation from "lyle1922" about being an unhatched chick, dead before ever being truly alive within a shell, seemed like it could of come from Lloyd, so thank you Lloyd for the donation. If it was you.

it was me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I didn't even come close to beating Wind Waker but I guess it don't matter since I was asleep through the first 5 hours and I'll be at work for the last hour.

don't be fool by speedruns even kind of jokey speedruns that take 8 hours. mOSt ppeople will require several plays to beat the windwaker the first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

They were only at 215k when i sent them the ytena egg s0eech at 420am....impressive

• Locked thread