Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Is the guy with the lemon shaped old man body and aids still in this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Too bad there's a cricket game on right now. Would love to see him play videogames and talk.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

:stare: I'll just swooce on out of here.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Frenz posted:

Get the gently caress off the coach Sora

Shut the gently caress up. Sora is a baus.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

He's referring to Choco kicking him off the couch. Calm down junior.

I don't give a poo poo. Point stands.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmao I wish I were watching this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*squeezing my eyes shut and wondering what Soras "powerlevelled wild body" looks like* awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

iOS has a Twitch app.

I'm gonna watch soon but I'm listening to a cricket game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Oh my God. I never wished I was anywhere as much as I wish I was a participant at Zeldathon right now. I might have to quit this and all other ironic forums and really actually start a new life, just to go to Zeldathon without my past of being a little bit cynical and mean spirited about it.

Good luck.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I deleted all my tweets where I say fag and I love Elliot rodger. I'm going to zeldathon.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bill Barber posted:

Water was the one exactly a year ago. You posted the thread here. It was the first one I had seen. Also I just outed myself as a rereg.

Welcome back, TBG.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Then one of the things that made me quit Badgame was when barely anyone showed up for the Zeldathon St Jude thread, IIRC.

For me it was the never ending furries, internet Marxists, sadbrains, anime pedofiles, games journalism aficionados, eastern European white supremacists and dota players that turned me away.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sora looks like he's finally going through puberty.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Is that little rod head even playing the game? He's just going around in circles.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can't even pretend he's epic. As soon as I look at him he looks like he's wasting time making the game go in as long as possible so he can draw Max attention to himself silently and shittily playing a videogame.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bring back appending Weed to things.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

We don't "do" swooce anymore.

Swooce is back.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I thought about posting that myself but I have like 640 of the 690 posts in this thread already and I know I'm just cruising from a bruising from somebody looking to start flaming anyone not on their toes for the new year.

Nice.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I wish I were at Zeldathon sitting on the couch with my bros Le Wild Abra, A Blue Hair IRL, and the kid that looks like a regular skinny person inside a barrel with holes cut out for his arms and legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

this guy with the man bun's man bun is pissing me off, on account of the man bun.

Man buns are awesome.

• Locked thread