Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
no joke, i ran away from home once when I was like 14

made it from claymont delaware to marcus hook, pa. i'm not sure how far it was but i had broken blood vessels in the backs of my knees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

lol, no i went from 186 honeywell drive to teh train tracks behind darley road and from there went up the tracks past the oil refinery to the train yard on the outskirts of the northern part of marcus hook, plus loving aorund in town getting food and hiding from the choppers.

edit: lol it was only like 9 miles. what teh gently caress did i do to myself to cause such damage? loving memories of a child

ok, so the real longest distance I ever walked was like 15 miles all around the streets of clermont florida

Radical and BADical! fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jan 13, 2016

• Locked thread