Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
25 miles, found some train tracks during a midnight(ish) walk, ended up being over an 8 hour walk.

Ended up finding a train eventually, which was my initial goal. Climbed on top and smoked my pipe as I watched the sunrise. That night I saw three shooting stars from the top of that train while watching the sunrise.
Came home with a cool looking sign that I found on the way back, riddled with shotgun pellets.
I had previously updated my roommates and friends on how I was doing via video, which apparently people for some reason thought I was on a moving train. So that became how they told the story of my cool sign. I stole it after riding on top of a moving train.

It was a fun night. I also listened to what sounded like a bird being eaten, or maybe it was just hurt.
When I came home at around 8-9AM, an exterminator came knocking not even 5 minutes after I arrived telling us they were fumigating our dormroom so we had to leave.Ended up being horrible timing, I really just wanted to sleep at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread