Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comlink
Nov 21, 2006

Oh yes, yes, yes.... that's BANG on the money!

sassassin posted:

Jonjo Shelvey is on his way out of Swansea. Refused to warm up on Saturday and is just counting down the days till new year.

I've heard Pardew is going to take him to Palace for around £8m.

Gomis is also rumoured to be off but who would be willing to match his wages? And he's still owed a few million from his signing on fee.

well if shelvey was looking to go to palace, pardew wouldn't pay £8 let alone £8m for him after that dog shite 55 minutes today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comlink
Nov 21, 2006

trem_two posted:

This is true. More of a head coach than a manager, I suppose.

E: although if I remember correctly, when he quit managing Udinese he moved to a role overseeing all of the Pozzo clubs' operations for a while, so he was probably involved in player movement and scouting to a degree

hmm.. not so great for us in the short term then? we need someone who will drag us out of the poo poo.

Comlink
Nov 21, 2006

sassassin posted:

And Monk didn't get any of his targets in the summer.

based on what?

Comlink
Nov 21, 2006

sassassin posted:

Ayew was arranged by Jenkins and Gomis' agent.

Monk didn't use the other players.

Huw has a dreadlock fetish.

The only definite Monk target that he got was James Beattie.

i don't think he used the other players cos they are shite. eder and tabanou look poor. £8m worth of poor.

Comlink
Nov 21, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

He's been one of the better players on that garbage team (NOT MILAN) for a while. He's faster than he looks, I think he's got a bit of that Destro fat kid syndrome.

is he lone striker or does he play with someone up top?

• Locked thread