Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My first one will probably be to get a world record time on a Mario Maker level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh also I want to beat someone online, with R. Mika in SF5.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

No Such Thing posted:

Buy and Complete La-Mulana 2

I don't think it's gonna come out in 2016 but I already bought it. I can't wait

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

My first one will probably be to get a world record time on a Mario Maker level.

This is fun to do

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

4) Defend my title as quad-Twenty mario maker champion all year.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Play Dragon Quest 11 and persona 5

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jack off less, game more

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

4) Become champion on all of Evil Eagle's Mario Maker courses and maintain supremacy until I become bored of it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Jack off less, game more

This is a good one.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

No Such Thing posted:

4) Become champion on all of Evil Eagle's Mario Maker courses and maintain supremacy until I become bored of it.

Are you "Person" on miiverse? if so you're getting there.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Beat Merciless on Path of Exile... Will be hard because I really don't like Act 4 that they added...

Beat Ys: Origins

Try to play some of the roughly 1/2 of my Steam library I have never even fired up because I was too busy playing mapgames or Counter-Strike.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

One of gaming goals is to go to EVO.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Continue to learn, grow, and game.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

One of gaming goals is to go to EVO.

I would like to go to the big Dota 2 tournament, because I have AIDS. Also I could follow it up with seeing cool stuff in Washington

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Are you "Person" on miiverse? if so you're getting there.

:D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

I would like to go to the big Dota 2 tournament, because I have AIDS. Also I could follow it up with seeing cool stuff in Washington

Like...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

I mean compete in it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Benny D posted:

- Win a game of EU4
- Plat DS3/DeusEx4
- Defeat Matador in SMTNocturne

In eu4 the wwin condition is set by your immagination

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

In eu4 the wwin condition is set by your immagination

Epic this.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

They have some nice rivers and trees and mountains outside of seattle which is like san frqncisco basically but a little less expensive. U can score meth from injuns in yakima i hear

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Oh also I want to beat someone online, with R. Mika in SF5.

I beat some ppl online with her

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think Daniel Bryan and his hot wife Brie Bella live there so you can go hang out with them I guess.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They have some nice rivers and trees and mountains outside of seattle which is like san frqncisco basically but a little less expensive. U can score meth from injuns in yakima i hear

*twin peaks opening music begins to play*

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

They were really bad and didnt know what they were doing, because i just empty jumped around them and did command grabs on wakeup. I in turn was beaten by several kens who spammed srk and hadoken from the corner nonstop

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

*twin peaks opening music begins to play*

My rents bought me a box set of that and the box is fully sick, but the glue in it was complete China AIDS.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They were really bad and didnt know what they were doing, because i just empty jumped around them and did command grabs on wakeup. I in turn was beaten by several kens who spammed srk and hadoken from the corner nonstop

I beat a lot of people with r Mika just waiting for them to jump because everybody moves so slowly that it's really easy to react and air grab them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

My rents bought me a box set of that and the box is fully sick, but the glue in it was complete China AIDS.

The box with Laura's face on the cover with part of the picture shattered and her dead face peaking through ? That's a tight box

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want to make the sexy Japanese lady do a Stone Cold Stunner for God's sake.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Oh yeah the air grab was easy to land. Kept trying to do kof style hops and air dashes and getting flustered when they wouldnt happen

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The box with Laura's face on the cover with part of the picture shattered and her dead face peaking through ? That's a tight box

Yea. In the box on the bottom there's a flap of Dirt that if you lift it there's a piece of notebook paper that says Fire Walk With Me. Pretty drat win in this gamer's opinion.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I want to make the sexy Japanese lady do a Stone Cold Stunner for God's sake.

I won a game with this once and it freezes the game at the impact f the stunner and everything turns to fire and the announcers yells KO and it's badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I won a game with this once and it freezes the game at the impact f the stunner and everything turns to fire and the announcers yells KO and it's badass.

Oh man... Win...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

to play all the games i got in 2015 and also Persona 5/DQVII/SMTIV:FinaL

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

If persona 5 doesnt cime out next year i will scream

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I mean compete in it.

Not all of us can be on your level

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Not all of us can be on your level

My level is to pay the admission fee and lose immediately in the first round. There's no qualifying or anything, anybody can enter themselves

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

If persona 5 doesnt cime out next year i will scream

i think it will

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
my 2016 goals is to beat the games i start. i finished maybe like 7 or 8 games this year and i played a million

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

My level is to pay the admission fee and lose immediately in the first round. There's no qualifying or anything, anybody can enter themselves

BBG and I played in the Dota 2 qualifiers last year and lost in our first match insanely fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The spirit of gaming goals, imo, is to have smaller goals. If it's just Beat Some Games you might as well just make a backloggery.

• Locked thread