Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

mysterious loyall X posted:

If persona 5 doesnt cime out next year i will scream

i think it will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
my 2016 goals is to beat the games i start. i finished maybe like 7 or 8 games this year and i played a million

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

here's a more focused gaming goal: i want to play all the ys games

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Slur posted:

Get people to watch my video game streams of me playing niche games, so that I can inspire others to play those niche games so that they're not forgotten in the throes of time.

Hm. I'd rather blow your gay brains out woth a 12 gauge shotgun.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

The NG+ mode is freaking awesome too because you get to spend your first playthrough learning the lay of the land and now they're like "alright here's every movement upgrade from the get go. Enjoy flying around like a maniac".

shantae is a metroidvania?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

wtf. im going to play it. which one do i get

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

shantae and the pirates curse is tthe metroidvania one

ty.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

a new goal for me is to get good at lovely planet. it's really fun to figure out the fastest way to beat any given level and now i seek to have the highest scores of them all.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Bloodborne Platinum Achieved

Congratsulations!!!!! You did it :D how does it feel ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm not being sarcastic even though it kind of seems like I am.

• Locked thread