Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Mycroft Holmes posted:

This thread really reminds me why I stopped reading the political cartoon thread.

I was just about to post this. My liquor budget is big enough as it is.

Good(?) to see Ramirez hasn't stopped being an awful hack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Cpt.Americant posted:

Worst Caricature:

Like gently caress, is that actually supposed to be a person? (Also Hillary has no jaw: fact.)

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Flaskraven posted:

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy:

I've seen this posted at least twice now and I have no idea what the context is.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
Oh right, that's appropriate. gah.

Like gently caress these assholes just fall all over themselves rushing to tie Obama to literally every bad thing that ever happens.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
yeah if I look at more than like five of these in a row my brain starts to melt, I don't know how you guys do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

World Famous W posted:

Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon:

Get hosed Glenn McCoy, ya' win with 34% vote. Lang's ME cartoon earns second with only half the votes as McCoy.
Well you see they're not drawn obviously black so mebbe it is u who is the real racist.

quote:

'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year':

I have no idea what this means and Ramirez wins with 32%. Branco follows a few steps behind with his nonsense.
This is some amazing surrealist art though, I'm not sure Ramirez is in the right line of work.

• Locked thread