Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

D.N. Nation posted:

Indeed a classic example of vile McCoy racist trolling, but this one's from 2009. (In response to the Henry Louis Gates incident, I think.)

I must be missing some context. What the hell is this about?

Aesop Poprock posted:

Is that fuckin Scruff McGruff?

Did McGruff have a first name? I remember "Scruff" being the name of his nephew. How do I remember this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut
Worst Middle East cartoon: D for sheer "quality" of shilling and smugness.
Worst Paris Attacks Cartoon: M for "how can I make this about me?" D is very stupid, but actually made me laugh rather than get angry.
Worst Refugee Crisis Cartoon: F for sheer racism. Notice none of the swarthy foreigners are actually doing anything wrong, but they're obviously dangerous.
Worst Planned Parenthood Cartoon: C. No contest, Glenn takes this one.
Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: E because most everything here turned out to be true.
Worst Caricature: A. Quantity, not quality.
Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: I. Seriously, Yaakov, Pollard has been your number one issue for decades and this is all you can come up with?
Worst Cartoon about a Movie: E. drat Obama, we didn't elect you to sleep!
Worst Label: I. So the hand is MSM, the water is Academia, but the fertilizer is just fertilizer? Because PC can eat poo poo? Okay. (Ramirez and "Balti-less" was a close second).
Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: M, just because.
Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: D. Always the drat bathrooms.
Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: K. Ramirez used to put more effort in than this.
Most Easily Reinterpreted: J, because the misinterpretation is actually true.
Overall Worst Political Cartoon: C. Did anyone else find Waldo? (B looks like they're about to play Duel Monsters.)
Best Edit/Parody: H. He's hosed over 9,000 pigs.
'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year': G. So... Marx repented of atheism because the pope agrees with global warming, which is communist? I think that's the point, but it makes no drat sense.

• Locked thread