Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
I've noticed a disturbing lack of Kirschen. I suspected I could fill a ballot of nominees with just Kirschen. Almost. I'll edit more into this later.

Worst Middle East cartoon:

Worst Paris Attacks Cartoon:

Worst Refugee Crisis Cartoon:

Worst Planned Parenthood Cartoon:

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy:
Worst Caricature:

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon:

Worst Cartoon about a Movie:
Worst Label:
Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon:
Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon:
Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon:

is an actual self-plagiarization of the 2009 comic

Most Easily Reinterpreted:
Overall Worst Political Cartoon:
Best Edit/Parody:

'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year':

twerking on the railroad fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jan 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Edit: whoops!

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

SSNeoman posted:

I dunno if it's just me, but I have such a hard time following Muir's comics that I can't understand or get upset at the message after. Similarly, I'd never vote for Kirschen because I don't consider his scribbles to be real comics.

I'd agree with you about Kirschen except that a real brick-and-mortar major newspaper runs his poo poo on a regular basis.

Thanks for all your hard work, World Famous W!

• Locked thread