Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Worst Middle East cartoon: L
Worst Paris Attacks Cartoon: F close race with J
Worst Refugee Crisis Cartoon: D
Worst Planned Parenthood Cartoon: G although I would really like to hate adam4d
Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: E
Worst Caricature: D mainly because Tood Rall's can't be properly considered "caricature" given they are entirely unrecognizable
Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: D
Worst Cartoon about a Movie: G
Worst Label: P
Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: H
Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: F
Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: B
Most Easily Reinterpreted: C
Overall Worst Political Cartoon: F
Best Edit/Parody: B shout out to Pants Snugly Worn though lolll
'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year': B seriously what the gently caress does this ever mean

I will volunteer to help out next time if we can limit the number of entries per category by committee or something holy poo poo I forget what I'm even judging by the end of 20 cartoons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

World Famous W posted:

Winners are updated in the OP now. Sorry about the delay. Also sorry about triple posting. Also also sorry about apologizing so much.

Thanks for making this happen this year, I'll definitely help tally and collate next time its just been a lovely month at work.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Abyssal Squid posted:

It's on the A Good Cartoon tumblr but it's not tagged Ramirez so good luck finding it in context.

This is one of my all time favorites, it's so patently ridiculous. Raise taxes to... leverage the back of the engine back onto safe ground?

• Locked thread