Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ornedan posted:

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon:

Previous iteration:

This seems like a nomination-worthy blend of lazy and horrible.

That guys tongue has gotten noticeably darker in the past 11 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Defenestration posted:

Yeah I think this is what makes me hate Rall the most: that he is constantly whining about how great he is and that he deserves a job/a pulitzer/to be the supreme leader of the revolution but he can't even be assed to learn how an arm works. And I hear millennials are lazy :rolleyes:

Reminder that he called Art Spiegelman talentless and also looks like this

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
And also that Stephanie McMillan, who's just as batshit and probably somehow worse of an artist, is his protégé and biggest supporter

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy

Is that fuckin Scruff McGruff?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Breakfast All Day posted:

This is the only cartoon in the whole 2015 thread I involuntarily laughed at. That goofy loving seal is so happy to photobomb that flag.

Also, kudos to the guy for not just copy pasting his standard big nose guy and shading him black. He actually drew a new thing!

• Locked thread