Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
I thought it was a really bad drawing of Sam from Sam & Max for a bit before I realized it was just a mediocre drawing of McGruff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Worst Middle East cartoon: F (Dude's never heard of the Eugenics Wars I take it?)
Worst Paris Attacks Cartoon: M (In addition to the crassness, he can't even get the whole word red reliably...)
Worst Refugee Crisis Cartoon: J
Worst Planned Parenthood Cartoon: F
Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: K
Worst Caricature: K (Still no idea who this is supposed to be...)
Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: I
Worst Cartoon about a Movie: E ("Obama SLEPT ALL NIGHT! Let's put a movie title on it and condemn him!")
Worst Label: K
Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: N
Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: A
Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: I
Most Easily Reinterpreted: H
Overall Worst Political Cartoon: F
Best Edit/Parody: B
'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year': G

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

I dont know posted:

The bet part is the shoulder pads make corner Goebbel look like a little plane.

This was a great year for Branco. He was always dumb motherfucker, but he really took his bile, bigotry, and stupidity to the next level. Conversely, Ramirez only got laziest and nonsense, despite running several categories in previous years. Clearly he needs to up his game.

Wait, it's NOT supposed to be a tiny plane! Holy poo poo!

• Locked thread