Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
Worst Middle East cartoon: J
Worst Paris Attacks Cartoon: M
Worst Refugee Crisis Cartoon: I
Worst Planned Parenthood Cartoon: G
Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: D
Worst Caricature: K
Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: B - Couldn't just let someone die without being racist, couldja Mac?
Worst Cartoon about a Movie: D
Worst Label: G
Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: K - Nineteen loving nominations. Christ.
Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: B
Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: K
Most Easily Reinterpreted: Q
Overall Worst Political Cartoon: A
Best Edit/Parody: O
'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year': B

Well, that was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

World Famous W posted:

Most Easily Reinterpreted:

Gorrell wins with 20%. Losing by two votes is Glenn McCoy.

Even though I voted for this, I still have no idea what the "bad" interpretation is. Bad cops ruin good cops? Bad cops would be harmless without good cops supporting them? Good cops are still heavy blunt instruments that can potentially kill?

I know Gorrell's an rear end in a top hat, but there's still no way of interpreting this as supporting the police. :psyduck:

• Locked thread