Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

World Famous W posted:

Yeah, that is pretty much it. Some cartoons were cut cause we felt they didn't match the category but the main reason one is gone is the lists were growing long. Checking back through previous Gay Abortions most categories were about 12-15 nominations. I left it about 15-17 nominations this year. If something you nominated did not make it I am sorry.

You are a kind and nice person who is taking on a thankless task and for that I accept your apology to ComradeCosmobot.

Posting from my phone right now but I'll edit in my votes later.

EDIT: Votes!

Worst Middle East cartoon: I
Worst Paris Attacks Cartoon: A
Worst Refugee Crisis Cartoon: G
Worst Planned Parenthood Cartoon: C
Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: D
Worst Caricature: F
Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: I
Worst Cartoon about a Movie: C
Worst Label: A
Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: F
Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: A
Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: J
Most Easily Reinterpreted: Q
Overall Worst Political Cartoon: H
Best Edit/Parody: G
'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year': B

Xanderkish fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jan 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
I think he meant to say bad cops are small in proportion to good cops, and uninentionally produced that.

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

SSNeoman posted:

I dunno if it's just me, but I have such a hard time following Muir's comics that I can't understand or get upset at the message after. Similarly, I'd never vote for Kirschen because I don't consider his scribbles to be real comics.

That's why I didn't vote for Lang. The drawings are so childish and the humor so juvenile I just can't get made.

Kirschen, though. The sheer laziness of his Pollard Cartoon angers me.

• Locked thread