Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Upset there is no category for David Cameron hosed a Dead Pig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Man, I can't believe there's nothing in my head for nominees right now. Last year I followed this so closely!

Was the... Was the beheading this year? I remember about 20 comics that were Uncle sam with a scimitar at his throat

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

[b]Worst Middle East cartoon:
A
I can feel your hate

Worst Paris Attacks Cartoon:

M
As much as I wanted to vote for the unintentionally hilarious D, or the stupid and lazy K, or the pernicious and sinister F, I had to go with good old Rall. Good old Rall.

Worst Refugee Crisis Cartoon:
A

Worst Planned Parenthood Cartoon:

B

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy:

C
As much as I love RACE HUSTLERS and SKULL PLANE

Worst Caricature:

D

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon:
E

Worst Cartoon about a Movie:
B

Worst Label:

C

Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon:

E
Sure where a lot in this category this year :smith:

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon:

C

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon:

K

Most Easily Reinterpreted:
A
Why would a little boy deserve death... ?

Overall Worst Political Cartoon:
A

Best Edit/Parody:

L

'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year'

B

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Alright lads, seeing as is an instant classic, I'm expecting lotsa parodies this year.

In fact, both th goat and terrorist's head would make great emojis

fake edit: I cant stop seeing that head as :badterrorist: now. It would be so perfect

• Locked thread