Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Worst Middle East cartoon:

Just imagine I posted every ISIL cartoon Ramirez has drawn this year, a link to that hill exploding, and a map of all the land ISIL has lost to the Kurds.

Worst Paris Attacks Cartoon:

Worst Refugee Crisis Cartoon:

gently caress you Bok.

Worst Planned Parenthood Cartoon:

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy:

In response to nine black people being killed in a church by a white supremacist.

Worst Caricature:

Ugh.

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon:

"Another mass shooting happened? Better make a burn on Obama about ISIS and gun control."

Worst Cartoon about a Movie:

The Wizard of Oz counts as a movie.

Worst Label:
Dual nomination for "ISIS Hitler stache":

Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon:

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon:

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon:

Most Easily Reinterpreted:

The US has better maternity care than Mexico, a good cartoon.

Overall Worst Political Cartoon:

ISIL put Muath Safi Yousef al-Kasasbeh in a cage, beat him, doused him with gasoline, and burned him alive as they filmed it. Ramirez chose to take this horrifying tragedy and use it as a chance to take a potshot at Obama taking a selfie. Please die a worse death than Muath Safi Yousef al-Kasasbeh did, thanks Ramirez.

Best Edit/Parody:

'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year':

I don't even loving know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Worst Middle East cartoon: B It loving kills me not to pick a Ramirez, but this one is so terrible.
Worst Paris Attacks Cartoon: E Get hosed Ramirez.
Worst Refugee Crisis Cartoon: G gently caress you Bok.
Worst Planned Parenthood Cartoon: F, but god D is a close second.
Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: F gently caress you talking about about "race hustlers" after a white supremacist shooting.
Worst Caricature: L Ramirez can't (and will never be able to) draw caricatures for poo poo.
Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: I Just because it was such a loving letdown after all this time.
Worst Cartoon about a Movie: E 3 AM US time is exactly when we're bombing ISIL you hack.
Worst Label: H Gosse remains the worst labeler.
Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: A but god H is tied with it.
Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: F For gently caress you Branco.
Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: C It's a bunch of loving text.
Most Easily Reinterpreted: H A good cartoon.
Overall Worst Political Cartoon: D Burn to death more painfully than Muath Al-Kasasbeh did, Ramirez.
Best Edit/Parody: B The Net Neutrality series is amazing.
'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year': B I don't even loving know.

God this year was hard, Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) had like 4 nominees for me, each worse than the last.

• Locked thread