Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
That comes under Most Easily AGCed, doesn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Can we nominate a series for laziest? Cause I say Drinky Duck losing the head feathers. Its Tinsley finally jut giving up entirely and realising he doesn't care enough to even stick to his character design. Some individual comics can be lazier, but thats by far the laziest act of the year.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

JcDent posted:

I'm surprised there's no Holmes-Rodgers Award For Meritorious Defense Of Liberty for lovely gun rights/mass shootings cartoons.

We culled.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Well thats Muir gone then.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Hey know, modern action movies have evolved to where it could also be Shanghai getting destroyed bloodlessly by aliens or supervillains.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
In my defence I didn't watch that loving movie. People said it shifted to China halfway through and I just assumed mainland China.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Aesop Poprock posted:

Also, kudos to the guy for not just copy pasting his standard big nose guy and shading him black. He actually drew a new thing!

What does it say that the guy only draws huge noses on Israelis and everyone else has none?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
All the winners were deserved, but its sad that Muir didn't manage to snag even one Gaybie on the last year before he retired from being posted.

• Locked thread