Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torches Upon Stars
Jan 17, 2015

The future is bright.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I lot of cartoonists turn in lazy, hacky work over stuff they don't actually give a poo poo about, but only Yaakov Kirschen decided to be ridiculously lazy about a subject he's been banging on about for years. His response to Justin Pollard being freed was pathetic, even for a man who can barely cobble together images suitable for a children's book. It's my pick for Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon.

Not even posting the cartoon. A fitting tribute to the Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon.

http://i.imgur.com/a2InA8e.gif

Torches Upon Stars fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Jan 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torches Upon Stars
Jan 17, 2015

The future is bright.
Most Easily Reinterpreted and also Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon

(at least, I'm reasonably sure it's not a change of heart from his other cartoons)

Torches Upon Stars fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jan 1, 2016

Torches Upon Stars
Jan 17, 2015

The future is bright.
Worst Middle East cartoon: L
Worst Paris Attacks Cartoon: M
Worst Refugee Crisis Cartoon: D
Worst Planned Parenthood Cartoon: E
Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: F
Worst Caricature: P
Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: N
Worst Cartoon about a Movie: C
Worst Label: Q
Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: N
Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: D
Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: F
Most Easily Reinterpreted: F
Overall Worst Political Cartoon: H
Best Edit/Parody: F
'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year': F

Torches Upon Stars
Jan 17, 2015

The future is bright.

Skeesix posted:

I'd agree with you about Kirschen except that a real dead-tree major newspaper runs his poo poo on a regular basis.

Thanks for all your hard work, World Famous W!

• Locked thread