Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Mr Interweb posted:

Does the mug say "I <3 ISIS"? I can't tell cause of the stupid crosshatching.

It's the iconic "I <3 ME" mug that Obama has in every Ramirez cartoon. Obviously. Also, DAESH DOES NOT HAVE ICBMS YOU HACK.

e: oh this is the gay abortions thread not politoons welp now I feel like a fool.

Abyssal Squid fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jan 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Worst Middle East cartoon: I
Worst Paris Attacks Cartoon: N
Worst Refugee Crisis Cartoon: G
Worst Planned Parenthood Cartoon: H
Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: P
Worst Caricature: J
Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: G
Worst Cartoon about a Movie: E
Worst Label: D
Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: L
Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: D
Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: K
Most Easily Reinterpreted: Q With honorable mention to B, because I love all the "[some racist poo poo]" "that's racist" cartoons that have started coming out lately.
Overall Worst Political Cartoon: A even though F seems tailor-made for the award
Best Edit/Parody: B
'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year': E

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Pretty sure the intended meaning is "yeah I guess bad cops are bad, but let's not get worked out of shape by this small problem, look how small it is!" Gorrell is not known for putting a lot of effort into his cartoons and making sure your metaphor makes sense is haaaard, man.

I can't say I fully agree with most of the winners, but that Gorrell is right up there with the original A Good Cartoon, "George W. Bush drove the economy off a cliff" aka "taxes are the fuel that powers the economy."

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Flip Yr Wig posted:

Anyone have this one lying around?

It's on the A Good Cartoon tumblr but it's not tagged Ramirez so good luck finding it in context.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

That's not entirely fair, he's a proficient greebler.

• Locked thread