Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

:pervert:Zoom Zoom, motherfuckers:pervert:
AI related:
- Upgrade garage (bonus completely different house attached to it)
- Sell STI
- Buy new daily
- Buy new track car (possibly postponed until 2017 due to life events)
- Do at least one track day

Not AI related but relevant to AI endeavors:
- Move back to Phoenix
- Get new job
- Buy house

I'm expecting a newborn in the summer so it will be fascinating to see how my car plans are affected. I'd like to think my plans are reasonable and the wife is generally on board with everything but you can't plan life out 100% so we'll see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

:pervert:Zoom Zoom, motherfuckers:pervert:

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

AI related:
- Upgrade garage (bonus completely different house attached to it)
- Sell STI
- Buy new daily
- Buy new track car (possibly postponed until 2017 due to life events)
- Do at least one track day

Not AI related but relevant to AI endeavors:
- Move back to Phoenix
- Get new job
- Buy house

I'm expecting a newborn in the summer so it will be fascinating to see how my car plans are affected. I'd like to think my plans are reasonable and the wife is generally on board with everything but you can't plan life out 100% so we'll see.

AI related:
1. Nailed it! 3 car garage with a nice house attached to it.
2. Done. I have to say though, I think I did this backwards. It's up there in the "perfect enthusiast family car" category.
3. Done. Need to make a thread about the GT350.
4. Decided I didn't have time to keep up with two cars due to work, grad school, and baby so I blew the budget on a single car. Pretty happy with that decision.
5. Nope. Not tracking the GT350 until the oil line recall is done.

Non AI:
1. Done.
2. Done.
3. Done.

2016 was a good year.

• Locked thread