Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamhirh
Sep 8, 2012
It took me a minute to figure out who the fourth person in a fate bubble was in this new update, besides Parson, Wanda, and Maggy, but looking back a few strips to page 125, and seeing that they're the same shape as the blue archons, I'm certain that it's Lilith.

It makes sense, with her daring escape, but I'm glad. I hope she gets a big promotion after all this is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamhirh
Sep 8, 2012
I enjoy Charlie's characterization in this new update, and how he's contrasted with Parson. Charlie isn't ruthless and evil with his subordinates, but he kind of dehumanizes them here, while Parson has always been concerned about his notions of morality regarding freedom and choice to an extent that puzzles native Erfworlders.

I guess the ironic twist to that is that Charlie is the one fighting for free will against Fate?