Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I foresee an up-to-eleven joke at some point in the future, involving Maggie and an Arken-something, since there's apparently 4 theoretical link levels that can't be achieved normally, 7 being the highest normally attainable, 11 being the theoretical highest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Ugh.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Reene posted:

I wonder how much of that is Fate and how much of that is the parameters of the Perfect Warlord spell, still trying to do its job.

There's a difference? :v:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
e: nvm

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
One of the major themes of the, er, comic? book? web thingie with words and pictures? coming up in an interesting way. I like it.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
nah

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Hey, murderous superpowered zealot, I'll give you the tools you need to achieve your aims if you'll just promise to only do with them what I tell you to.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
"voodoo sex doll"

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Wait, I feel like I missed something. Charlie's daughter?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Zoe posted:

holy poo poo

Parson A. Gotti.

A Protagonist.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Maggie might just kill Bill with her bare hands.

She'd need a yellow...

Cat Mattress posted:

I feel like she would need a sword, and a yellow catsuit.

Damnit. :mad:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Inescapable Duck posted:

Also, I get the feeling that a lot of people people have been 'cheating' Efworld for a very, very long time. Charlie's likely not even anywhere near the first. Parson is just the first to be open about it.

Nice av.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I guess we're soon in for a scene involving not-Juggalos charging through the portal while the portal sounds its "whoop whoop" alarm.

Because of course.