Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

Lamhirh posted:

It took me a minute to figure out who the fourth person in a fate bubble was in this new update, besides Parson, Wanda, and Maggy, but looking back a few strips to page 125, and seeing that they're the same shape as the blue archons, I'm certain that it's Lilith.

It makes sense, with her daring escape, but I'm glad. I hope she gets a big promotion after all this is over.

Looks more like Marie to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

Reene posted:

I dunno, Caesar now has a very compelling answer to both Don King and Transylvito's money problems.

Also doesn't he see Don King's new focus on monarchy to be a liability?

chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

Rygar201 posted:

It's the Wonky Wrench, an implement formed in a link between Claude, Ivan, and Charlie. It's a dirtamancy implement than can break some of the rules of dirtamancy.

Also the army man was initially made by Ace, Maggie and Isaac at the start of this book and made to go through Charlie's portal to spy. Claud has been able to replicate the pattern.

chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

This still seems like a really bad idea from Don, given that "turned units have notoriously low loyalty".

Is she turning though? Is she a barbarian caster employed by Faq as a mercenary, a Faq unit, or a Charliescomm unit?

chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

Onmi posted:

Meaning Parson and co. are no longer considered Prisoners of Transylvito. Caeser has released them.

Jack is decrypted, so no upkeep.

chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

Onmi posted:

Yes and he only mentions having to pay upkeep on Parson and Maggie

I was agreeing with you...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

Onmi posted:

The main issue, is due to losing the capital, Jillian has lost the Treasury. So while she may, in fact, be able to keep on fighting, the fact is the next turn, she's going to be facing Upkeep for Megalow's a Royal Heir, and her entire strike force. At that point she has two choices. Sack troops to have the funds, Raze Gobwin Knob, her only remaining capital site, or, Charlie
And Charlie is contractually obligated to NOT aid her for a few more turns still.

"Whoops, did I just leave these gemstones lying about outside Gobwin Knob? How careless of me! I really hope nobody finds them."