Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
what a bunch of freaks

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Polyamory is the Veganism of the sexual world. i.e. can't stop telling you about it.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
true monogamists are fat male virgins who only have sex with themselves

everyone else is a useless polygamist

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
jesus, when did loving get so self-righteously complicated?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Good for them, I wish all of the comic book characters in the OP well.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
what a load of complete and utter horseshit

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Super great.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

what a bunch of freaks

Yep.

It's a free country, so they can do what they want, but I'm also free to laugh at them for being freak show dumb asses and show no empathy when their stupidity blows up in their face.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Everyone and everything is terrible.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

haljordan posted:

Everyone and everything is terrible.

Mathlete
Nov 30, 2005

It's hip to be a squared square.
cool. i just joined an anonymous non-denominational demonic non-monogamous monastery. its been pretty chill so far

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
mods change my name to cis guy primary

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I did actually laugh out loud at the comic pane dealing with housing or whatever. "But but if you add up all the incomes of the random people we gently caress, it's a lot!!!! Give us a mortgage!!!!!"

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
what does hiphop phenom riff raff think of this developement???

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Oh, so the wheelchair girl has to be aromantic because she is disabled.

Whatever abelist bitch drew this loving comic can go gently caress herself.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Those comic characters don't fight amongst themselves or nothing. That must be what real life is like.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

haljordan posted:

I did actually laugh out loud at the comic pane dealing with housing or whatever. "But but if you add up all the incomes of the random people we gently caress, it's a lot!!!! Give us a mortgage!!!!!"

Yeah do the underwriting on that nightmare.

EDIT: I love that it isn't enough to just be in an open relationship anymore. Like sorry you guys aren't trailblazing like this tangled web over here. You are just so loving normal.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Demonachizer posted:

Yeah do the underwriting on that nightmare.

My wife & I applied for a mortgage a few months ago and I had to send the bank a copy of our loving marriage certificate (we got married in September) in order to "explain" the large deposits into our savings account on that day. Fuckers want to know everything.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

haljordan posted:

My wife & I applied for a mortgage a few months ago and I had to send the bank a copy of our loving marriage certificate (we got married in September) in order to "explain" the large deposits into our savings account on that day. Fuckers want to know everything.

Unless you are a woman also or you guys are transgendered or something, your marriage has no value or interest for me, sorry.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Demonachizer posted:

Unless you are a woman also or you guys are transgendered or something, your marriage has no value or interest for me, sorry.

Haha nah come on, I'm not a degenerate freak.

Wooded Zacynthus
Mar 15, 2015

"Joamette"

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
Thank you I was wondering where the gbs thread where 30 year old dudes post "im a liberal but blah blah" was today

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

what is she holding? does polyamory cause you to get retarded pencil babies?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

These are the people spreading AIDS.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

haljordan posted:

"Oh, I've been making large deposits in her vagina for a while now! Eh, eh...this guy gets it"

*winks at bank teller

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I'm just wondering when the BDSM community is going to take a leaf from the polyamorists' book and start demanding mainstream acceptance.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
fukking lol

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
because the primarily important thing about your relationship is how many tumblr points it can earn you

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Why even go through the hassle of marriage if you're just going to loving date other people

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

haljordan posted:

Why even go through the hassle of marriage if you're just going to loving date other people

because gently caress YOU DAD

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

ill just leave this hear. this is the saddest most pathetic person alive. He will probably end up killing his family and then himself.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Dapper_Swindler posted:

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

ill just leave this hear. this is the saddest most pathetic person alive. He will probably end up killing his family and then himself.
Lemme hit you with a follow up

http://takimag.com/article/feminism_as_a_mating_strategy_among_beta_males_jim_goad/print#axzz3vcfUTXqN

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

thats a no poo poo. alot of these dudes are just an evolution of the "nice guy". sure some are honest to god believers but many just want pussy.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

challenge that status quo :rolleyes:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

quote:

There are of course moments of jealousy, resentment, and insecurity. Recently, my wife went on a date and fell asleep at his apartment. I hadn’t heard from her since 10 p.m., she still wasn’t home at 6 a.m. My texts went unanswered and my calls went to voicemail. A tight knot of dread lodged in my stomach as I imagined all kinds of dire scenarios and realized that I not only didn’t know where she was, I had no idea whom she was with. I pictured myself going to the police saying, “I think she’s in Red Hook with a guy named Ryan. I don’t know his last name, but I think he’s a graphic designer?”

Lmao what an enormous chump.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

haljordan posted:

Tax benefits, I suppose. Though Form 1040A evilly continues the parade of societal microaggressions because it doesn't have a field for preferred pronouns.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

haljordan posted:

Lmao what an enormous chump.

yeah, she is going to fall for one of these dudes and tell him that or even get pregnant from one of them. he will lose mind and bash her head in, then after dealing with the kids, off himself.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Also nobody brought up that Lesbians are the dominant group in domestic abuse crimes.

a Poly relationship of lesbians always leads to Summer Slam type situations. All the fighting all the drama, all the broken furniture....and it's free if you live next to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
They try to promote the strength in coming out as non monogamous but what about the strength of being monogamous? For like 60 years. I knew a couple who celebrated their 60th anniversary. Is tainted with the fear of shame by divorce? Yeah. But aren't these relationships tainted with the fear of commitment?

• Locked thread