Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

LethalGeek posted:

The other way you know polywhatever is full of nerds like BDSM is how much stupid categorizing they do. You got your primary, and then your secondaries, FWB/gently caress buddies, and then I remember hearing something about a metamour? There's others Im forgetting because that is well beyond my care capacity. Throw in the regular tumblr type gender & sexuality terms and you can really string together some adjectives when talking about someone.

Trying to tell them that other people just hang out and sometimes gently caress cause it's fun almost angers them, but they can't judge so they bite their tongue.

lol tru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Just tell them you aren't using a class-based rule set.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

honestly a solid decision on her part

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Stultus Maximus posted:

Guaranteed boning if you strike out at the bar/concert/burning man.

that's a weak justification by weak people.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

LethalGeek posted:

The other way you know polywhatever is full of nerds like BDSM is how much stupid categorizing they do. You got your primary, and then your secondaries, FWB/gently caress buddies, and then I remember hearing something about a metamour? There's others Im forgetting because that is well beyond my care capacity. Throw in the regular tumblr type gender & sexuality terms and you can really string together some adjectives when talking about someone.

Trying to tell them that other people just hang out and sometimes gently caress cause it's fun almost angers them, but they can't judge so they bite their tongue.

is there like a common gene or defect or something among them

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The LARP gene

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

jesus gently caress. is this what tumblr what men to be like?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

jesus gently caress. is this what tumblr what men to be like?

Clearly not or she wouldn't have dumped him, but it's what they're unwittingly encouraging men to be

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Just stay being sexist, men folk. Bitches love it when you're sexist, and if they don't, ffffffuck 'em!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

loquacius posted:

Clearly not or she wouldn't have dumped him, but it's what they're unwittingly encouraging men to be

It's like how some men both love and hate sluts.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

loquacius posted:

uhhh did you not read the OP

threeways simply aren't RADICAL enough to really challenge the patriarchy, you need more buzzwords

like that couple where one of them makes a lot of friends, doesn't gently caress them, calls it love, and the other one is totally cool with it because gently caress the patriarchy :c00l:

my bad

if we do it in public and with bdsm and some gay making out and dildos, will it be ok?

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Just stay being sexist, men folk. Bitches love it when you're sexist, and if they don't, ffffffuck 'em!

Or, you know, treat women like mature adults, who can manage their lives without blaming sexism for every single problem or criticism they encounter. From my experience they generally prefer that approach then wet noodle beardo male feminists who won't ever tell them anything bad, and think proximity + attrition will get them laid.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is this like a complementary colors thing

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I can't tell if it is from Gender Studies or Bible Studies.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

this must be a joke

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Why would i risk herpes for some sex? No thanks, fat girl with oddly skinny boyfriend

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Uncle Wemus posted:

this must be a joke

I'd like to think so.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Nirvikalpa posted:

It is a Work In Progress. I just need to get together with the other guy to have an eiffel tower.

I saw him today and it turns out he is NOT into fat bossy polyamorous girls. Shame. He also laughed when i talked about an ethics professor raping a diaper making GBS threads retard. Maybe that's what he actually wants to do.

Do you guys think polyamory could work if three people are all loving each other?

why dont you buy some research chemicals and get a giant strap on dildo and make it happen ?

i can only imagine being around this bitch constantly going on and on about doing poo poo and never doing it

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Uncle Wemus posted:

this must be a joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lg_1Ka3C5I

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I forgot about the term Fluid Bonded. I don't feel this needs to be explained and I even get that one to a degree but talk about finding the most unappealing way to describe unprotected sex with someone.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

LethalGeek posted:

I forgot about the term Fluid Bonded. I don't feel this needs to be explained and I even get that one to a degree but talk about finding the most unappealing way to describe unprotected sex with someone.

i wonder if they can get away with 'eskimo bros' or if they have some new pronoun for it

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

I love a happy ending.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Top City Homo posted:

why dont you buy some research chemicals and get a giant strap on dildo and make it happen ?

i can only imagine being around this bitch constantly going on and on about doing poo poo and never doing it

i will, but plz i need more time. we are not able to get physically together rn, but when the time is right i will let SA know.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
ok please hurry the internet is running dangerously low on attention-seeking weirdos who overshare the details of their gross unions

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
"Fluid bonding could expose the entire network to viral infection!" <-- a Computer Science or a polyamory quote?

http://polytripod.blogspot.com/2013/04/poly-101-fluid-bonding.html

poo poo this is complicated. You need entire university level course work to participate in this lifestyle!

Troutful
May 31, 2011

Asclepius Hot Rod posted:

a Computer Science or a polyamory quote?

quote:

It's my opinion that fluid bonding is a symbol of privilege in Polyamory. For better or worse, it reflects your level of intimacy and your "voting rights" in a Polyamorous network. Within my circles, fluid bonding status isn't conveyed all-willy-nilly-like. Instead, it's a negotiation involving all of my network. This may be practiced quite differently elsewhere - other Polyamorous types may even bristle at the idea of others within a network having such control over their personal sexual decisions. That's a distinction in my network but it's not altogether unheard of. Polyfidelity, for example, reflects a closed group of Polyamorous people who've sealed off their network to create a STI firewall. I'd suggest we're not Polyfidelitious but tend to work through fluid bonding decisions over a course of months. I suspect this is slower than most.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Asclepius Hot Rod posted:

"Fluid bonding could expose the entire network to viral infection!" <-- a Computer Science or a polyamory quote?

http://polytripod.blogspot.com/2013/04/poly-101-fluid-bonding.html

poo poo this is complicated. You need entire university level course work to participate in this lifestyle!

"Ugh, monogamy is so complicated! Why can't people just love whoever they want?"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Nirvikalpa posted:

i will, but plz i need more time. we are not able to get physically together rn, but when the time is right i will let SA know.

gently caress him in the rear end no excuses

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Okcupid now allows cohabiting fats to look for other unhinged idiots to join their greasy cult

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/01/ok-cupid-is-opening-up-to-polyamorous-relationships/423162/

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"STI Firewall" is the trigger phrase that makes me ask mocking questions about the other person's d&d campaign

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
maybe there IS something to easily accessible coital disease prevention and birth control freely available leading to degeneracy after all

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
fluid bonding decisions is a funny combination of words. Sounds kind of impersonal. like it's something you're bringing up to a 'intercourse scheduling committee'. Oh ha ha thats cause it literally is, lmao. im dying here

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Ah well I do want to have sex but unfortunately I need to fill out a series of forums first and bring them before the relevant parties and then I need to have them notarised. It may sound like a lot of work but I'd hate to compromise the security of our STI firewall by engaging in a fluid bonding decision without proper authorization.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
What happened to shame and keeping some things to yourself ? :(

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
at least they're making an effort to prevent the spread of sti's

unfortunately they're banking on the self discipline and trustworthiness of human tire fires to not end up getting riddled with herpes

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Decebal posted:

What happened to shame and keeping some things to yourself ? :(

Please don't shameshame.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Jim Barris posted:

fluid bonding decisions is a funny combination of words. Sounds kind of impersonal. like it's something you're bringing up to a 'intercourse scheduling committee'. Oh ha ha thats cause it literally is, lmao. im dying here

There was that tumblr post by some fat chick expounding on how condomless sex and leaving the penis in the vagina for a while will allow like 5 cups of vaginal fluid to enter the penis and go inside the man and then they will have this serious connection after that and blah blah. Does anyone know if this is what fluid bonding means? Because LOL at the pseudo-science.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

are we certain autism isn't sexually transmitted?

• Locked thread