Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

maporfic posted:

In the past I'd spend some time with the Ambien Walrus (yes it's a thing, Google it for a good laugh)

The only way I'd ever take Ambien again is if I had someone handcuff me to the bed and hide the key. I kept waking up with some combination of being naked, being outside and/or having done truly bizarre things. One time I stripped nude and grabbed an 18-count egg carton, then ran outside and circled my car pelting it with the eggs. I woke up lying in a bush in the woods outside my yard cuddling the empty carton like an infant. My feet were cut and bruised from walking/running barefoot on gravel and I had (of course) no memory of anything. When I emerged from the woods and saw my car I realized where the eggs had gone.

Another time I removed my PC's keyboard and mouse and put them in the freezer. Another time I woke up hiding in the closet with a massive bruise on my forehead. Another time I buttered a pair of my shoes inside and out, doing a fine and meticulous job of it at that. Another time I sharpied my elbows and knees completely black. Another time I woke up in a neighbor's yard with his dog licking my face. Judging by the taste in my mouth and the bits in my beard I had been eating the dog's food but at least I wasn't naked because wearing only a shirt and socks counts as not being naked.

Beware the walrus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

Birb Katter posted:

This just makes me want to try ambien

I can't blame you. Please post trip reports

• Locked thread